Monday, March 28, 2011

An MK Tells All - Part 4

Because I didn't have the patience to try to get answers to questions from a wriggly, silly 2 year old I decided that you would just get pictures of his experience in Kenya.

Our two year old is always busy and is always keeping me busy.  His favorite activities are making messes, climbing on things, playing in the mud and screaming.   His parents can frequently be heard saying, "It's a good thing he's cute."   He loves to snuggle and read books with Mommy and his favorite book is David Gets in Trouble - I think he can relate to the main character. 









Feel free to leave any questions you have for him in the comment section and he will be happy to probably will not answer them.  I do try to protect the kids' privacy by not using their first names online, so I ask that you please do not use their names in your comments.  Thanks!

1 comment: