Since the "big kids" are out of school for a while, I've decided to put them to work and have them help with the blogging a little bit. I also thought you might enjoy their perspective on life in Kenya.
Our 5 year old (soon to be 6) attends a mom-led preschool two mornings a week and enjoys playing outside and jumping on furniture the rest of the time. He is very good at making people laugh and always has a word of praise. When he grows up he'd like to be a "cooker" so he likes to help me in the kitchen.
Here is his interview.
1. What is your favorite thing about living in Kenya?
going shopping at the dukas (our local shops)
2. What do you miss most about living in the US?
I miss my grandparents.
3. What is the best thing that you’ve seen or done while you’ve been in Kenya?
4. What is the biggest difference between Kenya and the US?
The people have different skin.
5. What is your favorite thing about your preschool?
6. What different animals have you seen?
giraffes and a buffalo head
7. What is the weather like there?
8. What new foods have you tried?
9. What is your favorite thing about your pets?
I like playing with them.
Feel free to leave any questions you have for him in the comment section and he will be happy to answer them. I do try to protect the kids' privacy by not using their first names online, so I ask that you please do not use their names in your comments. Thanks!