1. We did make the move up the hill two weeks ago and are enjoying our new home.
2. My parents are here! They arrived on Tuesday and we've enjoyed showing them around Kijabe.
3. The kids finished school on Thursday and will be on break until the end of August!
4. We are leaving for safari tomorrow and will head to the beach after our safari. We haven't had the opportunity to go on a true safari yet, so we are all very excited.
5. My parents say that we should all wear neutral colors so we will blend in with the wildlife and won't scare animals off. My daughter's wardrobe is pretty much limited to hot pink. I'm not counting on seeing any wildlife.